Image via Wikipedia
So far the photo results don’t match up. A lot of Freds or Wilsons, but not Fred Wilson. The links are popping up good things though (see below).
What if I wrote about the fact that it’s 90 degrees out here in Boston today? Hot and Humid. And that I’m trying to decide whether to go for a run or a bike ride.
Looks like it may need more specificity? How about that the Celtics rock and I hope they win tonight. Will Larry Bird show up to a game?….[updating results, please hold] There we go! Ah, good, Pierce will play tonight (he’s such a drama queen). But shoot, no old school photos of the big #33…. I was definitely hoping for that…[update]…..
Prognosis? Zemanta, on first run through, looks like it’ll be a lot of fun. However, I’m wondering why it substituted the photo of Boston that I inserted with the Celtics logo instead of added it afterwards. And what does this button do at the corner of my editing space?
UPDATE TO POST: See the comment below from Jure Cuhalev of Zemanta…. talk about customer support and PR! So far, experience has been flawless…
- Flying over the radar (of Fred Wilson) [via Zemanta]
- How not to become a VC [Silicon Valley Users Guide] [via Zemanta]
- Mid-May blogging – amidst the heat [via Zemanta]
- Celtics’ Pierce expects to play in Game 2 [via Zemanta]
- NBA: Celtics’ Paul Pierce Faked The Severity Of His Injury [via Zemanta]