Tomorrow is Anya’s birthday. First question you’re asking: Kate, why the heck are you posting it now? Well, she’s in China until next week, which means technically (or maybe not technically, but whatever), it’s now her birthday. I thought I’d share with everyone a few of the many reasons why Anya rocks:
- I never have to remind her about anything. Seriously. That’s way more than I can say about myself (I have what’s called “Forced Attention to Detail,” or FAD, and often the F is missing). She’s pretty much on top of everything, and that’s great.
- She knows her stuff. I’m usually very impressed and pleased at how she can add to conversation when speaking with clients, and they usually are too.
- She’s unassumingly tenacious (yes, that is Anya, and yes, she may be minorly upset that I posted this, but, like I said, she’s in China right now….):
- She’s downright hilarious. The good kind of dry/sarcastic/demonizing/smart hilarious that kills me every time.
- She’s a great person, and a great friend.
Aright, that’s all you get, this is a business blog afterall. In the meantime, PLEASE WISH ANYA A HAPPY BIRTHDAY (the 28th, technically speaking), either in the comments below, or on Twitter.