Well, some of you thought our content was pretty good! Here are some of the top posts of the year from Ad Your Comments Here.
- Your Outposts: Going from centralized to a “decentralized federation” (August) – Putting some structure around as institutional social media program that supports the whole as much as the parts.
- Bernie Fine, Communications, and PR Crisis Management (December) – Some of my thoughts on communication in the wake of dealing with a sex scandal at SU.
- Person-brands + Social CRM = Personal Relationship Management (April) – Combining the concepts of personal branding and social CRM into PRM.
- Best Buy’s CEO on Learning to Love Social Media (February) – A summary of a great HBR article on Best Buy’s CEO’s transition to social media enthusiast.
- Infographic of the Week: A Visual Guide to SEO (October)
- The Rise of the Individual Brand (February) – We take personal branding seriously here, and it’s becoming ever more important in business today.
- Social media, journalism, personal branding and value. What does it all mean? (April) – You’ll just have to read this one!
- The Role of a Social Media Communicator During a Crisis: A “conversation” with @Chrisbrogan (November) – Additional thoughts on team management in a PR crisis and what my role was.
- Getting Your Content Published (November) – A quick interview by WebProNews at the BlogWorld LA conference in November.