Did you know internet users around the globe – 30% of the world’s population (PS that’s 2,095,006,005 people!) – visit Google more than any other website, but spend most of their time on Facebook?
- The equivalent of almost 4 million years is spent online in a month by the collective internet-using population.
- The average global internet users spends 16.months online… though in the states it looks more like 32 hours.
- The top 10 countries in terms of percentage of population online ranges from 85% (in the UK) to 7.5% (India)… it only goes down from there.
- Social networking is the most popular activity online.
- Chinese users spend the most amount of time shopping online.