Social Media Coaching,Training and Professional Development
Other Side Group offers a variety of services to help you and/or your organization learn more about using social media to communicate with your audience.
IN-PERSON: We offer services for individuals or groups in the Greater Central New York area, as well as all other areas depending on travel agreements.
VIRTUAL: We also conduct virtual coaching, training or consulting services on an hourly basis. We usually connect through phone, Google+ Hangouts or Skype.
- Training/Workshops: A focus on increasing the skill levels of you or your employees, with sessions usually focused on specific platforms – Twitter, Facebook, etc – or specific functions, such as blogging on content planning.
- Coaching: For those with less time or more desire to be the driver, weekly meetings are a way to work quickly on focused pieces of your social strategy and walk away with clear action items and specific “things to think about.”
- Speaking: Address employees, conference attendees or other groups more broadly on specific and relevant topics in the space.
- Basics of any number of social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.
- Content strategy
- Blogging and social writing
- Measurement and analytics
- Social media in Higher Education
- Personal branding
- What’s new in social media
Our prices are competitive, but also dependent on your needs. If you fill out the form below, we’ll get right back to you with a benchmark: