Some changes were made on important social media platforms that will likely affect your brand.
- Users can now edit Facebook posts.
- Updates to Facebook Graph Search.
- Facebook allows you to target audience across platforms, and simplifies its ad-buying process.
- Twitter allows DM by any follower and suggests followers on mobile.
- Embedded tweets now included photos.
- More discussion on whether your organization should be on Google+.
- YouTube comments are ranked and personalized.
- Pinterest expands pins.
To find out why these matter to you and your organization, visit WCG.